So it has been 3 weeks since we welcomed 2018 and said goodbye to 2017. I know this is also abit late but i thought of creating my bucketlist for the year 2018 (I never tried making a bucketlist before! ), but i thought about this when someone ask me about it and i have nothing to say because i don’t have one!. So I planned to create this to make it my source of inspiration and motivation to work harder for this year.
For 2018 I have set my sights high on travel and doing things i never done before– maybe a little too high? However, I am a firm believer that when you write something down (like a goal) it’s much more likely to happen. Plus, I love a good list.
So i came out with this :
- Visit at least one other Asian country– I’m choosing over Thailand, Cambodia, Hongkong, Singapore, Vietnam or Macau. I’m always wanting to go to these places hopefully i can visit at least one for this year.
- Learn how to surf – Who doesn’t like to do this at least once in their life? of course no one ! :). I’m planning to learn surfing maybe in La Union or hopefully in Siargao.
- Try Scuba Diving or Free Diving – Even I’m kinda scared of the fishes lol I really wanna try this. I wanna experience the what they called “Another Dimension or Another world” when you are underwater.
- Mountain Hiking – Hopefully i can do this for this year. Its another adventure for me.
- Beach Camping- I haven’t tried to sleep in a tent by the beach. Hopefully i could try this with my friends it will be fun !.
- Roadtrip with friends – I hope to do this again with them since it has been 2 years since we did this.
- Go to Boracay and Palawan– Well, the Boracay trip is very possible I’m just not sure about Palawan but hopefully I can make it possible! I really admire this place especially Coron and El Nido.
- Save alot of Money – This is really what i need to accomplish all of these 😛
- Find someone to love – Hopefully its the right one this year ❤
- Be Happy – 🙂
- Go to Church more often
- Gain more friends – Real friends
- Take my family to a vacation – at a beach or somewhere relaxing.
- Visit more Beaches and Waterfalls – Because i love them
- Be healthy – i wanna be more fit and healthy
Okay, okay. My list might be a little too long, but a girl can dream, right?